Workpackage 5: Project Management
Objectives of the Workpackage
- Ensure the proper overall management of the project in order to strengthen and support the participants to achieve the objectives, complete the milestones on time and deliver the deliverables.
- Make sure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out. Advise and guide the participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements. Abide by the "good practice" of resource management as presented in the Financial Guidelines.
- Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the consortium.
- Manage the processes for the capture and the protection of intellectual property, including confidential information and patents properly.
- Ensure that knowledge produced within the project is disseminated to the relevant target groups through publications and training.