Workpackage 6: Dissemination
Objectives of the Workpackage
EPITARGET is committed to sharing the research reagents, ideas, data and knowledge with the scientific community in order to advance research in life sciences. Additionally, the EPITARGET consortium is committed to communicating its research goals regarding the importance of performed work and enthusiasm for research to the general public. We will disseminate results by
- reaching out actively to all the potential audiences, in particular patient organisations and public health authorities, but also high school and university students, and the general public.
- making EPITARGET an internationally visible consortium through high-profile conferences or sessions/satellite symposia at high-profile international meetings.
A substantial number of people working in geographically distributed facilities will be active in EPITARGET, making internal dissemination and communication highly relevant. We will share information and training resources within the project, strengthen the complementarity of the partners and develop mutual specialization. The goal of internal dissemination and coordination are:
- To establish and adopt common protocols wherever possible
- To promote collaboration through joint workshops, exchange of scientists
- To establish efficient web-based tools for information exchange, communication and collaboration.